IR Mission Statement
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to support the college accreditation, accountability, planning, policy formulation, and assessment processes by providing accurate, timely, and actionable information to both internal and external stakeholders.
In this capacity, the Office of Institutional Research
- Conducts routine and ad hoc analyses to meet the information needs of all academic and non-academic units of the college.
- Assists instructional divisions with program reviews and other assessment activities
- Supports enrollment and retention efforts by providing data and analytical support
- Prepares state and federally-mandated reports
- Participates in the design and administration of surveys
- Maintains a data warehouse of historical and current institutional information for trend analysis
- Provides guidance on research design and methodologies
- Collaborates with other departments to continually enhance the quality of institutional data.
The PPCC IR Office adheres to the Code of Ethics of the Association for Institutional Research and is committed to maintaining high standards of research and data management practices.
Patricia Diawara, Director