Financial Aid Forms
Download financial aid forms including those for verification, authorization and loan applications. Continue
Colorado Merit Scholarship 2015-2016
Are you a recent Colorado high school graduate (obtained high school diploma in 2015) with a 3.0 GPA (2.75 if previously enrolled in PPCC's AVP) who has completed the 1516 FAFSA and intend to enroll Full-time (12 credit hours) in the Fall 2015 semester?
If so, click here to apply for the 2015-2016 Colorado Merit Scholarship.
Financial Aid Office Hours
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
Financial Aid Checklist
- Apply for admission in a degree or eligible certificate program.
- Complete testing - new students only.
- Get advised and get registered.
- Complete the FAFSA online - this is an annual application and must be renewed each January.
- Watch our website to see if additional documentation is requested.
- Check the status of your award on myPPCC. Log into myPPCC and select the "Student Finance" tab.
- Go to the Bookstore (if you have enough financial aid, you may charge your books against your financial aid account).
- Go to class!
- Do you want more information? Check out the Financial Aid Handbook. It is a great resource.
How to Apply
Applying for FAFSA
There are several financial resources available for you if you wish to apply for financial assistance. You should start the process by completing the application for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply Now
Phone: 719.502.3000 or 800.456.6847 Ext. 3000
Please note that you will need to use your college assigned email address to email questions regarding your financial aid. To remain in compliance with FERPA regulations, we are not allowed to respond to personal emails.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Centennial Campus, Room A-107
- Rampart Range Campus, Room S-102
- Downtown Studio Campus, Room S-100
- Falcon Campus, Room 100